Tales from Mod Meat 07 Tales from Mod Meat 07

Well played.

The rainbow gradient tee pulled the whole production together quite nicely.

4 soldier of fortune fans 4 soldier of fortune fans

Hmmm, no.

A 4mb submission that lasts ten seconds? It's called "compressing your audio", maybe you should try it out some time.

LoCo-StoNeR responds:

maybe I should - sorry.

The Mad Scientist The Mad Scientist

Dark. Cool.

The music was a bit over-the-top for me, but it went well with the animation. Loved the style. Only thing to rag on is the end could have been a little more involved. Awesome work, bro.

Some Dude's Pro Trolley!! Some Dude's Pro Trolley!!

pretty poor

The graphics showed like, no effort at all. just a bunch of tweens...a typical stick skater movie, except these weren't sticks and there was more shopping carts than skateboards.

cool-penguin-0 responds:

Loads of famous flash artists use tweens - and the next film will have kickass graphics - Everyone who's seen the movie (which is me) thinks the new graphics are great!

Audio Portal 8 Audio Portal 8

No better banana than a SMASHED banana

I like how the menu was done NG-style, I like the first, second, and fourth animations, I like the preloader music (heheheh), and I like the overall concept...gettin the Audio Portal stuff some more air time! Good job everyone.

(MV) Ode To Tanner (MV) Ode To Tanner

ahahahahaaaa YES

That rocked...and it was totally unexpected too! I like what you did for each part, working with the sound effects and whatnot. :D One thing though - WHY AM I SO FAT!? :P

Livecorpse responds:

Guess the muscle didn't come out too great. Oh well, keep counting those calories, bud. =oD

3D-The Bounty of Dr Agon 3D-The Bounty of Dr Agon

Very, very impressive!

Smooth animation, dark theme, cool characters! The only suggestion I can offer up would be to spend a bit more time on reducing the file size by improving the quality of the renders...this could be accomplish by smoothing out or removing some of the 3D models' extra-jaggy portions. In Flash, go to the menu Modify > Optimize... If you select small pieces of the render instead of the entire graphic the results will come out better. Anyway, overall it was great. Good luck with the sequels!

the box the box

Eggatron is the fawwwwwkin man

word to the big bird, the box is the spizzot

eggatron responds:

I fucking love you, man!

Tom and Wade talk money! Tom and Wade talk money!

Funny...

...because I would do the same thing! Where's that million at?

EVIL EYE: Finished EVIL EYE: Finished

Huh?

It wasn't spectacular, but for some unknown reason I thought it was funny. S'all good.